All important information for your holiday in Ischgl
GENERAL CANCELLATION POLICY
In the event of cancellation, the Austrian hotel contract apply. We charge cancellation costs as follows.
- No cancellation fee up to 3 months before the day of arrival
- 3 to 1 month before the day of arrival 40% of the total package price
- 70% of the total arrangement price up to 1 week before the day of arrival
- 90% of the total package price in the last week before the day of arrival
CANCEL FOR FREE because of Covid-19
Our cancellation conditions apply, but a free cancellation is possible up to 7 days before arrival in the event of the following three points:
- The arrival or departure to Austria is not possible due to a border closure
- Austria, Tyrol or Ischgl is classified as a risk area by your government
- Our region is classified as a risk area by your government and you are not allowed to travel despite 2G+ proof or have to go into legal home quarantine for at least 5 days.
*Cancellation must be made immediately after the determination has occurred.
As always something can happen, we recommend the conclusion of a travel insurance with the European Travel Insurance. European travel insurence. New! Since May 29th 2020 the European Travel Insurance covers in case of Corona illness despite the still existing pandemic status. More information you’ll find on European travel insurence.
keyboard_arrow_rightGeneral terms and conditions
The prices listed are in EURO and are per person and day including VAT. The local tax of € 2,50 per person and day (from 15 years) is not included in the price and will be charged on site.
The floor plans may differ from the sketches. The provisions of the Austrian Hotel Contract Law (AGBH) apply.
keyboard_arrow_rightArrival & Departure
Your apartment is at your disposal from 3:00 p.m. on the day of arrival and until 9:30 a.m. on the day of departure.
If you arrive later than 6 p.m. we ask for a short notification.
Cash, bank transfer
The deposit is requested after reservation. The remaining amount can be paid in cash on site or 7 days before your holiday by bank transfer. Nearby the AlmA is a cash machine located.
AlmA Alpin Appartments
IBAN: AT97 3624 8000 0004 1699
BIC: RZTIAT 22248
keyboard_arrow_rightDiscount for Kids
We are very happy to welcome small guests in AlmA
(Facilities like baby crib available) Rates on demand!
For short stays until 3 nights we charge a small extra fee.
Pro apartment are 2 parking places reserved
more parking places on demand
Our AlmA Alpin is a non-smoker Apartment house. It’s not allowed to smoke in your Apartment with exception of your balcony or your terrace.
Please contact us! Pets are welcome by agreement.